“The Single Most Untapped Competitive Advantage is Teamwork.”
— Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
From talented individuals, to extraordinary teams.
The difference between a cohesive, high-performing team and a dysfunctional team that doesn’t live up to its potential, can be the difference between business success and failure.
Too often, teams squander their collective power to achieve results due to mistrust, fear of conflict, a lack of commitment, and the inability to hold others accountable.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ assessment and guided facilitation has a simple goal: to help managers and their teams
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
– Henry Ford
When you bring The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team to your organization your teams will:
- Trust each other: when team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust
- Engage in productive conflict: when there is trust, team members are able to engage in respectful and constructive debates
- Commit to decisions: when a team is able to offer opinions and debate ideas openly, they will be more likely to commit to decisions
- Hold others accountable: when everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on achieving results: the ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: business results.
JERA Partnerships can help you bring “The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ to your organization
“Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.”
— Patrick Lencioni, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team