One System for Strategic, Operational, and Financial Planning.
Strategic vision, alignment, and execution.
Most strategy is developed without gaining the appropriate perspective – people rush to solutions before they have a clear understanding of the core issues. What good are the right answers to the wrong questions?
StratOp is different. It is a proven process that takes a cross-functional approach to planning that simplifies complexity, gains strategic clarity, and creates a clear plan of action to hold team-members accountable.
Planning for tomorrow, today: StratOp.
Developed by Tom Paterson – the man Peter Drucker once called “the best consultant in America” – the StratOp process is designed to be completed with your cross-functional leadership team and a certified StratOp facilitator from JERA Partnerships. How StratOp is unique:
- 2-3-day process
- Cross-functional approach (breakthroughs are horizontal)
- Ensures alignment across the organization
- Clear strategic plan – Plan-On-A-Page™
- Tools to activate and drive consistent execution
- Flexible renewal process allows for updates to priorities
Experts in H.O.W. (Harnessing Organizational Wisdom)
StratOp is not a solution imposed upon your teams – it’s a strategic plan that is developed by harnessing the organizational wisdom and expertise within your teams.
The StratOp process helps organizations and teams:
- Gain perspective on “where they have been”
- Clarify “where they are going”
- Develop a customized plan for “how to get there”
- Focus what is most critical issues – “what’s important now”
Built into the StratOp process is a streamlined system of management that enables you to easily track progress and adjust priorities and needs along the way.